Monday, January 4, 2010

In 2010 my new year's resolution is going to get good grades in all of my classes and improve my hitting in baseball. I need to improve my test grades and also improve the offensive side of my game in baseball. These goals are reasonable and can be met by doing the following things.
To improve my test grades in my classes I will have to study more. I wont put studying off until the night before the test anymore. I also will take better notes so it will be easier to study. Improving my test grades will help getting good overall grades in all of my classes. To improve my hitting I'm going to have to do a few things. First, I will start going to the batting cages more often, 3-4 times a week. I will also workout more so then I will be able to have more power as well as bat speed. Doing these things will help me improve my batting in baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment